Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The End Is In Sight

(Originally posted to FB on December 1, 2011)

Today I knocked out 2 things on my checklist. This afternoon I went to my LAST nutrition class!! Yay!!! And tonight I went to my first of 2 support group meetings. I have my psych evaluation on the 12th, a visit to the "girlie" doctor on the 20th, and my final support group meeting on the 28th! So by the new year, I should have all of my checklist finished and be waiting to see the surgeon.

There is a possiblility that I might have to go back in for a second night at the sleep clinic, but only if my results show that I have sleep apnea and need a CPAP machine. I am praying that won't be the case. If I have to do that, not only do I have to go back in for a second night, but I also have to wait for them to order me a machine and then have to use the thing for 30 days before I can have the surgery. I could meet with the surgeon during those days and schedule the surgery for after those 30 days. But it would still slow things down, and I'm too anxious for that! LOL So, I'm staying positive and expecting good results from the sleep study.

I can't wait to get this show on the road!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment