Monday, February 13, 2012

Weigh In Day Feb 13, 2012



Happy Monday! Since Mondays are my official weigh in days I wanted to take a moment to post today's results. I am so happy to announce a loss for this week!! Today's official weight is 297.0!! That is a loss of 6.2 pounds since last week, with an overall loss of 16 lbs!! I knew that "gain" from last week wasn't an accurate reading. I'm pretty sure part of that 6.2 lbs is from the previous week, but didn't show up due to some constipation and bloating. I know that's TMI for some, but it's the reality of my situation. Also, this liquid diet is definitely working to take off the lbs. I'm curious to see how much I lose this coming week. Next Monday's weigh in comes one day before surgery. Let's see how low that number gets by then!


Sorry, it's a little out of focus and dark. I tried several times to take the picture, but the scale kept turning off before I could get a good one. LOL

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Over-Protective Hubby said...

YAY!!! I knew you could do it!

fatgirlchangingherworld said...

I had meant to post a reply earlier, but I've been having issues with my laptop. WAY TO GO girl! I know you had a goal to get under that magic number, and I am so happy for you that you did! You're unstoppable! Woo hOO!

Post a Comment