Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Before & After Pictures 1 Month Post-Op

I can't believe I totally forgot to post these pictures here on my blog. I posted them to Facebook, but forgot to do them here. These were taken last week when I hit my one month mark. There isn't a huge difference, but that's okay. It will be there eventually.









This next before and after is face shots only. The first photo is from late August around the beginning of the school year. The second one was taken yesterday. With these two I can really see the difference in my face and neck. Obviously my hair looks different and I have makeup in one but not the other and the one I'm washed out in is the one with makeup so you can't really tell. So it's not the "best" comparison, but it's the best I've got for now.

2 comments:

tz said...

nicely done! Congrats on your weight loss, you're doing great!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Awesome!!!!!!

Post a Comment