Thursday, March 1, 2012

Before....

I've been meaning to do this, but hadn't gotten around to it until now. Here are my "before" pictures. The first one has snapshots from different moments in my life over the past few years. My life has been full of love, family, friends, and joy...but it wasn't all it could be. My weight has been holding me back for too long. I plan to update these month by month as my pounds come off. Let's see what life has in store for me!

(If you play each one, you can click on individual pictures and see the full image.)

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture collage


These are my official "Before" pictures for a month by month comparison. I am mortified to put these out in public…but I want the truth of where I start and how I change to be documented. My hope is that it can help others and that it can also help me remember where I am now and that I never want to come back here again.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own picture collage

2 comments:

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

You did a great job putting together that collage. I have to say that regardless of weight you are really one beautiful lady!! But I know this will help motivate you! I hated taking before pictures but I am glad I did now!

walcottfaga said...

Metal Barn's | International - TITanium Arts
Metal Barn is a apple watch aluminum vs titanium new metal shop. titanium mens ring It started in 1993. Today they offer many ecosport titanium products and services. It remmington titanium has an international design and titanium bolts is a

Post a Comment