Monday, February 20, 2012

12 Hours and Counting....

I report to the hospital in 12 hours. I'm super excited and super tired!! This clear liquid diet today is doing a number on me. I've had less than 50 calories an nothing but water, broth, SF jello, and a SF popsicle. I've got a splitting headache and I want to go to bed. But I still have a few things to do before I go to bed. I need to finish packing and getting things ready to go. I also have to do my special shower with the scrub they gave me. I'll do another one of those in the morning. 24 hours from now I will be in my hospital room trying to sip some water and hopefully doing a lap or two around the nurse's station.

I'll blog again as soon as I'm able. Until then, thank you all for your love, support, prayers, and well wishes. It means a lot! See ya on the other side!!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Good Luck Michelle! I will be thinking of you and checking back to see when you are able to post again!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

tz said...

I'll be looking forward to reading your first post surgery post...and I'll be taking notes :D Hope all went well!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Hi there! I just found your blog. I am so excited for you!! Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading all about your journey on the other side!!

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

Post a Comment